How to choose
A good SUP paddle is lightweight, sturdy and effective, so it feels like an extension of paddler's body.
In order to facilitate transport and storage, we mainly offer 3-piece adjustable SUP paddle (Series S is also available in 1-piece, 1 box of 25 pieces). Combined with carbon fiber blade and double bolt clamp, which is perfectly fit for users who want to adjust personal length or to share their paddle with others. A handy & durable carbon fiber shaft with our carbon prepreg handle, provide the lightest weight option for paddlers.
Material is one of the key factors when choosing the paddle. We focus on carbon fiber and PMI foam (shaped by CNC machine) as the core material for the blade, which increase the paddle's service life and prevent the blade edge from splitting due to being exposed to the sun. Our SUP paddle truly achieves the perfect balance of lightness, rigidity and good impact resistant.
Use ZJ's SUP paddle to free yourself!
1. Please kindly note that the graphic/wooden veneer is only on the front side. It is carbon on the back side.
2. The Graphics inside the blade is printed onto the material directly, without water stickers, without paint finish or clear coating. The graphic is inside the blade permanently.
3. There is a thin layer of wooden veneer above the carbon fiber blade, covered by resin, which is permanent.
4. The paddle is made by Hand laying-up, with PMI foam inside, shaped by CNC machine.
5. The paddle blade's edge is reinforced with carbon fiber filament.
6. Full carbon fiber made, which is more lightweight but also solid. We have a perfect balance of lightness and strength.
With wooden veneer (211C, Apple, 7036S, Cherry, Bamboo)
Angle of Blade
1. If the Graphic is not listed on the selection listing, please kindly choose "Other" to submit the order and leave us a message in the ORDER NOTE (Graphic code).
2. Normally ship out within 7 days after receiving your payment.
3. Please kindly unpack the package and check the paddles in front of the forwarder, please do not accept the package, not to sign the bill if there is any damage on the paddles, thanks, or we will be not responsible for the damaged paddles, hoping that you may understand it, thanks.
4. Please kindly note that all the sizes indicated are manual measured, there may be 5 MM more or less. If you prefer highly of the exactness, please kindly consider it before ordering. Thanks for your kind understanding.
5. All importing fees caused (Tax, duties, etc.) will be at buyer's cost. To help you receive the products without any fees, we will help declare low value to save or avoid the fees. But please kindly note that we will not be responsible for any import fees if caused. Thanks for your kindly understanding.
* Type of Paddle Boarding 1. All-Around Paddle Boarding For all around paddling any sup paddle will work fine. What paddle you choose depends on how often you paddle. A lighter fiberglass or carbon/fiberglass blend for paddling more often, only paddle a few times a year a heavier entry level paddle will be fine. 2. Racing Sup racers want the stiffest and lightest carbon paddle they can afford. Blade size will depend on the paddlers strength and the condition of his/her shoulders.
3. Surfing and Whitewater Surfing and whitewater demand a durable paddle. The shaft should have some flex. Fiberglass is a good choice.
* Blade Size Large blades: 90-100 sq. inches Generate more power; But need more power to paddle Best for larger strong paddlers; Best for well-conditioned paddlers on fast boards; Less strokes per minute
Small blades: 80-87 sq. inches Easier on all the joints and muscles; Best for a quick cadence Best for dynamic turns; Best for smaller paddlers Best if you have shoulder problems; More strokes per minute with less energy per stroke
Body weight/Blade Size Guidelines
* Adjustable vs Fixed Length -Adjustable paddles are the most common and popular type of sup paddle. Especially for beginner to experiment and find the perfect paddle length. Adjustable paddles break down into 2 or 3 sections so shorter for travel. And one paddle for more people to try. -Fixed sup paddlesare made for experienced paddlers who know exactly what they need in a paddle. Fixed paddles tend to be a bit lighter, a bit stronger and cost a bit less. And you never have to worry about the locking mechanism breaking.
*SUP Paddle Length Tips For flat water paddling: 8-10" taller than your height When surfing or whitewater river running: 4-8" taller than your height
Z&J SPORT warrants that all composite material paddles are free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase. The warranty does not cover the normal product wear, transport damage, and any product failure caused by off water damage, or any misuse or damage to the product.
In the event of a defect covered by this warranty, pls supply us with the order number and clear photos within 1 week, after checking, we will remedy the failure or defect, , the remedy will consist of repair, replacement (parts replacement will be in next new order shipment) and refund, at Z&J SPORT's option.
Z&J SPORT own the rights to decide if the paddle will be covered under the warranty.
* By PAYPAL (4.5% charges) * Bank Transfer (T/T).prepayment to start production, the balance before shipment * Western Union * Credit Card
Sign up and save
Get the latest promotion information after subscription.