ZJ 100% Carbon Fiber IDBF Dragon Boat Paddle DB festival Limited Edition (Matt Finish, OPDP/ ADDP)
|Dragon Boat Paddle
|Matte Carbon Fiber
|approx 360g (12.7oz)
|approx 370g (13oz)
|Bottom part is oval.
- IDBF approved dragon boat paddle. Fixed length (OPDP) IDBF No.3263. Adjustable (ADDP) IDBF No.3262.
- Made by hand laying-up, with PMI foam inside, shaped by CNC machine. This process allows us to perfect the weight, size, and blade thickness.
- We use higher process difficulty to keep the paddle in one piece between the shaft and blade. No gap junction. More aesthetic and solid.
- Full carbon fiber dragon boat paddle is more lightweight but also solid.
- The handle is ergonomically designed to fit comfortably and provide a secure grip.
- ADDP: You can easily adjust the paddle length by the included Allen key and aluminum adjuster. The adjustable length is between 110-132 cm.
- The bottom grip part is near the blade is oval, providing comfort during use.
- Reinforced blade edge with carbon filament, which is more resistant to collisions.
- Plain Blade: Strong power, higher water resistance, for long distance race.
- Matte paddle blade matches with yellow dragon scale pattern.
1. Normally order for basic paddles and accessories will be shipped within 1 week, for customized paddles will be shipped within 1 - 2 weeks upon receipt of the payment.
2. Please kindly note that all the sizes indicated are manual measured, there may be 5 mm more or less. If you prefer highly of the exactness, please kindly consider it before ordering.
3. All importing fees caused (tax, duties, etc.) will be at buyer’s cost. Please kindly note that we will not be responsible for any import fees if caused.
Thanks for your kindly understanding!
❓how to choose
Do a sitting test:
Sit on a flat surface and stand your paddle up next to you, blade down. If you can reach up and grab the handle, this might be a good paddle length for you.
Do a standing test:
Stand on a flat surface and stand your paddle up next to you, blade down. If you can fit at least three fingers between the handle and your armpit, this might be a good paddle length for you.
Do a real test:
To truly find the right paddle, you have to add water! With that in mind, the easiest way to determine your ideal paddle size is to use paddles of different lengths for a few minutes at a time during practice. Simply swap paddles with your teammates and see what length works best for you.