425Pro Carbon Outrigger Canoe Steering Paddle for Va'a, Waka-ama, Vaka Rudder Paddle with Anti Skid Grip
|Outrigger Canoe Paddle
|High Modulus Carbon Fiber
|approx 500g (17.6oz)
|Antiskid Grip Wrap
- Material: High modulus carbon. More lightweight and solid. Matte finish carbon blade.
- Process: The waka ama (Va’a) paddle is made by hand laying-up, with PMI foam inside, shaped by CNC machine. This process allows us to perfect the weight, size, and blade thickness.
- 1-Piece: We use higher process difficulty to keep in one piece between the shaft and handle. No gap junction. More aesthetic and solid.
- Bent Angle: 4° between the blade and shaft helps steersman to blend in better with their crew when paddling.
- Shaft: Prepreg high modulus carbon shaped shaft. More efficient.
- Ergonomic: T-handle, the oval shaft grip part and antiskid grip wrap make it easier to grasp and maximize your strength during paddling.
- Blade: Reinforced classical blade edge with carbon filament and thickened carbon fiber on the joint between shaft and blade. More resistant to collisions. This blade is good for bottom grabbers and one-handed pokers since it is easier to keep the blade flush to the hull by letting go of the T top.
1. Normally order for basic paddles and accessories will be shipped within 1 week, for customized paddles will be shipped within 1 - 2 weeks upon receipt of the payment.
2. Please kindly note that all the sizes indicated are manual measured, there may be 5 mm more or less. If you prefer highly of the exactness, please kindly consider it before ordering.
3. All importing fees caused (tax, duties, etc.) will be at buyer’s cost. Please kindly note that we will not be responsible for any import fees if caused.
Thanks for your kindly understanding!