Features of Dragon Boat Paddle-OPDP/ADDP ( Slit)
- Made by hand laying-up, with PMI foam inside, shaped by CNC machine. This process allows us to perfect the weight, size, and blade thickness.
- We use higher process difficulty to keep the paddle in one piece between the shaft and blade. No gap junction. More aesthetic and solid.
- Full carbon fiber dragon boat paddle is more lightweight but also solid.
- The handle is ergonomically designed to fit comfortably and provide a secure grip.
- ADDP: You can easily adjust the paddle length by the included Allen key and aluminum adjuster. The adjustable length is between 110-132 cm.
- The bottom grip part is near the blade is oval, providing comfort during use.
- Reinforced blade edge with carbon filament, which is more resistant to collisions.
- Plain Blade: Strong power, higher water resistance, for long distance race.
- Patented Cut Technology-World Rowing & International Canoe Federation approved
High-pressure water created on the front of the blade during a stroke escapes round the edges (backflow) to fill the low pressure area at the back. The cuts allow some high pressure water to squeeze through the blade. As it does so, it loses energy and becomes low-pressure water. This maintains the driving force of the blade while creating a softer catch and more stable stroke.
Function: by meticulously placing angled cuts or slits through the face of the blade,
- LESS STRESS– the progressive power curve, results in significantly less physiological stress in shoulder and back, less possibility of muscle strain, enabling maximum enjoyment and shorter recovery time.
- NO LOSS OF PERFORMANCE– there is no loss of power or performance from the blade, enabling their owners to maximize performance more than ever before with less risk of fatigue and injury.
- SOFTER CATCH– the progressive power curve, provides a softer and smoother catch, maintaining good acceleration and is easier to keep the blade locked on through to the finish.
- MORE GRIP– The cuts grip the water more easily, provide greater control and improve stability in the paddling stroke.
- CLEAN FINISH– maintaining the high/low pressure differential gives a cleaner extraction at the finish.Fixed length and adjustable shaft are offered.