Features of Seakayak Paddle- SKD-II (glassfiber)
- The fiberglass blade provides higher cost performance and good impact resistance, its diversified colors also enhance the beauty and safety.
- Asymmetrical blade shape gives you smooth and stable paddling, the tilted angle makes the pressure on the blade surface area is more uniform when the paddle blade entering into the water.
- All shafts are made of 100% Toray carbon fiber filament by dry winding. Available in 3 stiffness for straight shaft, oval grip shape for better hand feeling during paddling.
- Bent shaft has a “kinked” section that allows hands at a more comfortable angle during the power portion of a stroke, which minimizes discomfort and fatigue in your joints.
- 2-piece seakayak paddle with aluminum ferrule (10cm length extend), the ferrule allows blades feathered or unfeathered. Feathered blades are not parallel to each other, but rather at an angle (generally 30° or 45°). This makes the blades more efficient as they cut through the wind. Recommended for experienced users without joint pain.
- Suitable for low angle paddling style. For relaxed, recreational or touring kayaking.