Features of Dragon Boat Paddle-STORM
- IDBF approved dragon boat paddle. IDBF No.3264.
- Made by hand laying-up, with PMI foam inside, shaped by CNC machine. This process allows us to perfect the weight, size, and blade thickness.
- We use higher process difficulty to keep the paddle in one piece between the shaft and blade. No gap junction. More aesthetic and solid.
- Full carbon fiber dragon boat paddle is more lightweight but also solid.
- The handle is ergonomically designed to fit comfortably and provide a secure grip.
- The bottom grip part is near the blade is oval, providing comfort during use. Match with antiskid grip wrap.
- Reinforced blade edge with carbon filament, which is more resistant to collisions.
- Dihedral blade: Low water resistance, save physical strength, the waterline divides the flow to get a higher paddle frequency, suitable for accelerating sprint.