Features of OC Paddle-Special Offer- Fiberglass Blade
- Process: The waka ama (Va’a) paddle is made by hand laying-up, with PMI foam inside, shaped by CNC machine. This process allows us to perfect the weight, size, and blade thickness.
- Material: Handcrafted wood shaft reinforced with fiberglass, made of walnut, autumn wood and white pine. Stronger than normal wood shaft. Fiberglass blade.
- Optimum Angle: 12°between the blade and shaft helps you save energy. And the blade with reverse waterline is suitable for open water cruising flat water cruising and long paddling distances.
- Blade: Reinforced blade edge with fiberglass filament makes paddles more resistant to collisions.
- Please note that the blade dimensions are different from our classic model. Stock quantities are limited.