Features of SUP Paddle-1-piece (Viber, Slit)
- Design for Race: The V-shaped rib strengthens the blade and faster the water cutting through. The concave surface formed in the V helps guide the water flow through the blades, control the swing and increase the water flow speed. It is more efficient when moving straight forward and is suitable for long-term travel and competitions.
- High Modulus Carbon Fiber: Made of 100% high modulus carbon fiber.
- Ultra Light: The whole paddle is approx 380g after cut to length.
- Handle: Palm handle is ergonomically designed to fit comfortably and provide a secure grip.
- Process: The paddle is made by hand laying-up, with PMI foam inside, shaped by CNC machine. This process allows us to perfect the weight, size, and blade thickness.
- Packing: Unassembled. it is in 3 separated parts (blade+shaft+handle), to help save the shipping fees and avoid damage.
- Patented Cut Technology-World Rowing & International Canoe Federation approved
Principle: High-pressure water created on the front of the blade during a stroke escapes round the edges (backflow) to fill the low pressure area at the back. The cuts allow some high pressure water to squeeze through the blade. As it does so, it loses energy and becomes low-pressure water. This maintains the driving force of the blade while creating a softer catch and more stable stroke.
Function: by meticulously placing angled cuts or slits through the face of the blade.
- LESS STRESS– the progressive power curve, results in significantly less physiological stress in shoulder and back, less possibility of muscle strain, enabling maximum enjoyment and shorter recovery time.
- NO LOSS OF PERFORMANCE– there is no loss of power or performance from the blade, enabling their owners to maximize performance more than ever before with less risk of fatigue and injury.
- SOFTER CATCH– the progressive power curve, provides a softer and smoother catch, maintaining good acceleration and is easier to keep the blade locked on through to the finish.
- MORE GRIP– The cuts grip the water more easily, provide greater control and improve stability in the paddling stroke.
- CLEAN FINISH– maintaining the high/low pressure differential gives a cleaner extraction at the finish.Fixed length and adjustable shaft are offered.