425Pro Full Carbon Outrigger Canoe Paddle for Va'a Upper Bent Shaft with Anti Skid Grip
|425Pro||Outrigger Canoe Paddle|
|Material||High Modulus Carbon Fiber|
|Weight||approx 500g (17.6oz)|
|Shaft||Oval; Upper Bent|
|Blade Size||113/ 120/ 124/ 156 sq.in|
|Match||Antiskid Grip Wrap|
- Material: High modulus carbon. More lightweight and solid. Matte finish carbon blade.
- Process: The waka ama (Va’a) paddle is made by hand laying-up, with PMI foam inside, shaped by CNC machine. This process allows us to perfect the weight, size, and blade thickness.
- 1-Piece: We use higher process difficulty to keep in one piece between the shaft and handle. No gap junction. More aesthetic and solid.
- Optimum Angle: 12°between the blade and shaft helps you save energy. And the blade with reverse waterline is suitable for open water cruising flat water cruising and long paddling distances.
- Shaft: Prepreg high modulus carbon shaped shaft and handle. More efficient. Upper bent shaft allows the blade to keep vertical for a longer portion of the stroke. It makes available power be greatest and moves more water with less effort.
- Ergonomic: T-handle, oval shaft grip part and antiskid grip wrap make it easier to grasp and maximize your strength during paddling.
- Blade: Reinforced classical blade edge with carbon filament and thickened carbon fiber on the joint between shaft and blade. More resistant to collisions. Added two profiled rails on the blade edges. This gives the best grip and an extreme power to each stroke.
1. Normally order for basic paddles and accessories will be shipped within 1 week, for customized paddles will be shipped within 1 - 2 weeks upon receipt of the payment.
2. Please kindly note that all the sizes indicated are manual measured, there may be 5 mm more or less. If you prefer highly of the exactness, please kindly consider it before ordering.
3. All importing fees caused (tax, duties, etc.) will be at buyer’s cost. Please kindly note that we will not be responsible for any import fees if caused.
Thanks for your kindly understanding!