425Pro Outrigger Canoe Paddle for Va‘a Carbon Blade Upper Bent Wood Shaft with Anti Skid Grip
|425Pro||Outrigger Canoe Paddle|
|Material||Wood Shaft Carbon Blade|
|Weight||approx 550g (19.4oz)|
|Shaft||Oval; Upper Bent|
|Blade Size||113/ 120/ 124/ 156 sq.in|
|Match||Antiskid Grip Wrap|
- Material: High modulus matte finish carbon blade. Handcrafted wood shaft reinforced with fiberglass, made of walnut, autumn wood and white pine. Stronger than normal wood shaft.
- Process: The waka ama (Va’a) paddle is made by hand laying-up, with PMI foam inside, shaped by CNC machine. This process allows us to perfect the weight, size, and blade thickness.
- Optimum Angle: 12° between the blade and shaft helps you save energy. And the blade with reverse waterline is suitable for open water cruising flat water cruising and long paddling distances.
- Shaft: Upper bent shaft allows the blade to keep vertical for a longer portion of the stroke. It makes available power be greatest and moves more water with less effort.
- Ergonomic: T-handle, the oval shaft grip part and antiskid grip wrap make it easier to grasp and maximize your strength during paddling.
- Blade: Reinforced classical blade edge with carbon filament and thickened carbon fiber on the joint between shaft and blade. More resistant to collisions. Added two profiled rails on the blade edges. This gives the best grip and an extreme power to each stroke.
1. Normally order for basic paddles and accessories will be shipped within 1 week, for customized paddles will be shipped within 1 - 2 weeks upon receipt of the payment.
2. Please kindly note that all the sizes indicated are manual measured, there may be 5 mm more or less. If you prefer highly of the exactness, please kindly consider it before ordering.
3. All importing fees caused (tax, duties, etc.) will be at buyer’s cost. Please kindly note that we will not be responsible for any import fees if caused.
Thanks for your kindly understanding!