425Pro 1-piece High Modulus Carbon SUP Paddle Moana Blade Tapered Shaf Ultralight (unassembled)
|425Pro||1-Piece SUP Paddle (Moana)|
|Material||High Modolus Carbon Fiber|
|Weight||approx 400g (14.1oz)|
|Blade Size||76/ 87/ 98 sq.in|
|Packing||3 separated parts|
- Design for Race: MOANA paddle is designed specifically for high level athletes in extreme good shape. Added two profiled rails on the blade edges. This allows to compress all the water pressure on the whole surface of the blade and undeniably give the best grip and an extreme power to each stroke despite its small surface. This blade can be used in any type of water conditions, and will be your best ally in your next race or competition.
- High Modulus Carbon Fiber: Made of 100% high modulus carbon fiber.
- Ultra Light:The shaft is tapered shaft (approx 220g-255g) and lightweight carbon blade (approx 200g). The whole paddle is approx 400g after cut to length.
- Handle: The palm handle is ergonomically designed to fit comfortably and provide a secure grip.
- Process: The paddle is made by hand laying-up, with PMI foam inside, shaped by CNC machine. This process allows us to perfect the weight, size, and blade thickness.
- Packing: Unassembled. it is in 3 separated parts (blade+shaft+handle), to help save the shipping fees and avoid damage.
1. Normally order for basic paddles and accessories will be shipped within 1 week, for customized paddles will be shipped within 1 - 2 weeks upon receipt of the payment.
2. Please kindly note that all the sizes indicated are manual measured, there may be 5 mm more or less. If you prefer highly of the exactness, please kindly consider it before ordering.
3. All importing fees caused (tax, duties, etc.) will be at buyer’s cost. Please kindly note that we will not be responsible for any import fees if caused.
Thanks for your kindly understanding!
❓how to choose
SUP Paddle Length Tips:
Flat Water Paddling: 8-10" taller than your height.
Surfing or Whitewater River Running: 4-8" taller than your height.
Large blades: 90-100 sq. in. Generate more power but need more power to paddle; Best for larger strong paddlers; Best for well-conditioned paddlers on fast boards; Less strokes per minute.
Small blades: 70-87 sq. in. Easier on all the joints and muscles; Best for a quick cadence; Best for dynamic turns; Best for smaller paddlers; Best if you have shoulder problems; More strokes per minute with less energy per stroke.