ZJ Double Blade SUP Paddle SUP to Kayak Conversion Blades (Carbon/Fiberglass)
|Z&J SPORT||Double Blade SUP Paddle|
|Material||Carbon Fiber/ Fiberglass|
|Weight||approx 750g (26.5oz)|
|MOANA||Please note in instruction.|
- Carbon blade: The paddle is made by h and laying-up, with PMI foam inside, shaped by CNC machine. This process allows us to perfect the weight, size, and blade thickness. 3K prepreg shaped shaft. Reinforced blade edge with carbon filament , which is more resistant to collisions. Full carbon fiber SUP paddle is more lightweight but also solid.
- Fiberglass blade: The solid translucent fiberglass have high crash worthiness. The marked colors guarantee your safety to a greater extent.
- The carbon shaft is extremely lightweight and stiff.
1. Normally order for basic paddles and accessories will be shipped within 1 week, for customized paddles will be shipped within 1 - 2 weeks upon receipt of the payment.
2. Please kindly note that all the sizes indicated are manual measured, there may be 5 mm more or less. If you prefer highly of the exactness, please kindly consider it before ordering.
3. All importing fees caused (tax, duties, etc.) will be at buyer’s cost. Please kindly note that we will not be responsible for any import fees if caused.
Thanks for your kindly understanding!
❓how to choose
SUP Paddle Length Tips:
Flat Water Paddling: 8-10" taller than your height.
Surfing or Whitewater River Running: 4-8" taller than your height.
Large blades: 90-100 sq. in. Generate more power but need more power to paddle; Best for larger strong paddlers; Best for well-conditioned paddlers on fast boards; Less strokes per minute.
Small blades: 70-87 sq. in. Easier on all the joints and muscles; Best for a quick cadence; Best for dynamic turns; Best for smaller paddlers; Best if you have shoulder problems; More strokes per minute with less energy per stroke.