ZJ 3-Pieces Adjustable SUP Paddle All Water Carbon Stand up Paddle (85)(Graphic Blade Optional)
|Z&J SPORT||3-Pieces SUP Paddle (85)|
|Weight||approx 600g (21.2oz)|
|Blade Size||19cm*40cm, 85sq.in|
|Graphic||Please note in instruction.|
- The paddle is made by hand laying-up, with PMI foam inside, shaped by CNC machine. This process allows us to perfect the weight, size, and blade thickness.
- Full carbon fiber SUP paddle is more lightweight but also solid.
- The palm handle is ergonomically designed to fit comfortably and provide a secure grip.
- 3K prepreg shaped shaft.
- Adjustable length 172-220 cm. There are two options for shaft. Anti Twist with grooves for more stability.
- 3-pieces paddle is easy for store and carry.
- Reinforced blade edge with carbon filament , which is more resistant to collisions.
- Wooden blade surface: a thin layer of wooden veneer above the carbon fiber blade, covered by resin, which is permanent.
- Offer graphic blade. Graphic inside the blade is printed onto the material directly and permanently. Not water stickers, paint finish or clear coating.
- Please kindly note that the graphic/wooden veneer is only on the front side. It is carbon on the back side.
1. Normally order for basic paddles and accessories will be shipped within 1 week, for customized paddles will be shipped within 1 - 2 weeks upon receipt of the payment.
2. Please kindly note that all the sizes indicated are manual measured, there may be 5 mm more or less. If you prefer highly of the exactness, please kindly consider it before ordering.
3. All importing fees caused (tax, duties, etc.) will be at buyer’s cost. Please kindly note that we will not be responsible for any import fees if caused.
Thanks for your kindly understanding!
❓how to choose
SUP Paddle Length Tips:
Flat Water Paddling: 8-10" taller than your height.
Surfing or Whitewater River Running: 4-8" taller than your height.
Large blades: 90-100 sq. in. Generate more power but need more power to paddle; Best for larger strong paddlers; Best for well-conditioned paddlers on fast boards; Less strokes per minute.
Small blades: 70-87 sq. in. Easier on all the joints and muscles; Best for a quick cadence; Best for dynamic turns; Best for smaller paddlers; Best if you have shoulder problems; More strokes per minute with less energy per stroke.