Features of Flatwater Canoe Paddle
- The flatwater canoe paddle features in rectangular and slender blade shape, which makes you keep a higher rhythm when paddling.
- The blade edge is designed in thin thickness and reinforced with carbon fiber filament, creating a knife like feel in the water. There is spline on blade back of L blade with spline on blade back, which increases the stability and strength.
- Fixed length and adjustable shaft are offered. Adjustable paddle can suit new paddler who can not decide the length, or it could be used by your family and friends in different height.
- Full carbon material, which reduces the weight and boosts the performance.
- The carbon fiber blade is made by hand lay-up process, with PMI foam core and epoxy resin.
- Prepreg carbon fiber shaft.