ZJ 3-Pieces Adjustable SUP Paddle Carbon Race Stand up Paddle (Weapon)
|Z&J SPORT||3-Pieces SUP Paddle (Weapon)|
|Weight||approx 600g (21.2oz)|
|Blade Size||76/ 84/ 92 sq.in|
- Our WEAPON paddle's outline has been optimized for long-distance racing. Blade angle and vertical curve that allows for longer pulls and is optimized for a cleaner "catch" that keeps your power at the front of the pull. The attack surface maintains power throughout the stroke and allows for a clean blade exit without turbulence or cavitation. Whether you need a long, powerful pull or need to accelerate slightly, this blade is the blade you need to improve your long distance SUP results.
- The paddle is made by hand laying-up, with PMI foam inside, shaped by CNC machine. This process allows us to perfect the weight, size, and blade thickness.
- Full carbon fiber SUP paddle is more lightweight but also solid.
- The palm handle is ergonomically designed to fit comfortably and provide a secure grip.
- 3K prepreg shaped shaft.
- Reinforced blade edge with carbon filament , which is more resistant to collisions.
- Adjustable length 172-220 cm. 3-pieces paddle is easy for store and carry.
1. Normally order for basic paddles and accessories will be shipped within 1 week, for customized paddles will be shipped within 1 - 2 weeks upon receipt of the payment.
2. Please kindly note that all the sizes indicated are manual measured, there may be 5 mm more or less. If you prefer highly of the exactness, please kindly consider it before ordering.
3. All importing fees caused (tax, duties, etc.) will be at buyer’s cost. Please kindly note that we will not be responsible for any import fees if caused.
Thanks for your kindly understanding!
❓how to choose
SUP Paddle Length Tips:
Flat Water Paddling: 8-10" taller than your height.
Surfing or Whitewater River Running: 4-8" taller than your height.
Large blades: 90-100 sq. in. Generate more power but need more power to paddle; Best for larger strong paddlers; Best for well-conditioned paddlers on fast boards; Less strokes per minute.
Small blades: 70-87 sq. in. Easier on all the joints and muscles; Best for a quick cadence; Best for dynamic turns; Best for smaller paddlers; Best if you have shoulder problems; More strokes per minute with less energy per stroke.