- How to choose
A good SUP paddle is lightweight, sturdy and effective, so it feels like an extension of paddler's body.
For children, we designed a skinny shaft (26mm) with a small sized blade. The carbon shaft is extremely lightweight and good stiffness. The solid fancy fiberglass and translucent fiberglass have high crashworthiness, and the marked graphics and colors not only enhance beauty, but also guarantee children's safety to a greater extent.
Use ZJ's SUP paddle to free yourself!
1. The paddle is made by Hand laying-up, with PMI foam inside, shaped by CNC machine.
2. The paddle blade's edge is reinforced with carbon fiber filament.
3. Full carbon fiber made, which is more lightweight but also solid. We have a perfect balance of lightness and strength.
4. The carbon shaft is extremely lightweight and stiff.
5. The solid fancy fiberglass and translucent fiberglass have high crashworthiness. The marked graphics and colors not only enhance the beauty but also guarantee children's safety to a greater extent.
Single bolt lever
Fancy fiberglass (R101C, R154G, R112B, R1090, R102G)
Translucent fiberglass (Red, Black, Blue)
Angle of Blade
1. Normally ship out within 7 days after receiving your payment.
2. Please kindly unpack the package and check the paddles in front of the forwarder, please do not accept the package, not to sign the bill if there is any damage on the paddles, thanks, or we will be not responsible for the damaged paddles, hoping that you may understand it, thanks.
3. Please kindly note that all the sizes indicated are manual measured, there may be 5 MM more or less. If you prefer highly of the exactness, please kindly consider it before ordering. Thanks for your kind understanding.
4. All importing fees caused (Tax, duties, etc.) will be at buyer's cost. To help you receive the products without any fees, we will help declare low value to save or avoid the fees. But please kindly note that we will not be responsible for any import fees if caused. Thanks for your kindly understanding.
Content for tab 5...
* Type of Paddle Boarding
1. All-Around Paddle Boarding
For all around paddling any sup paddle will work fine. What paddle you choose depends on how often you paddle. A lighter fiberglass or carbon/fiberglass blend for paddling more often, only paddle a few times a year a heavier entry level paddle will be fine.
Sup racers want the stiffest and lightest carbon paddle they can afford. Blade size will depend on the paddlers strength and the condition of his/her shoulders.
3. Surfing and Whitewater
Surfing and whitewater demand a durable paddle. The shaft should have some flex. Fiberglass is a good choice.
* Blade Size
90-100 sq. inches
Generate more power; But need more power to paddle
Best for larger strong paddlers; Best for well-conditioned paddlers on fast boards; Less strokes per minute
80-87 sq. inches
Easier on all the joints and muscles; Best for a quick cadence
Best for dynamic turns; Best for smaller paddlers
Best if you have shoulder problems; More strokes per minute with less energy per stroke
Body weight/Blade Size Guidelines
* Adjustable vs Fixed Length
- Adjustable paddles are the most common and popular type of sup paddle. Especially for beginner to experiment and find the perfect paddle length. Adjustable paddles break down into 2 or 3 sections so shorter for travel. And one paddle for more people to try.
- Fixed sup paddles are made for experienced paddlers who know exactly what they need in a paddle.
Fixed paddles tend to be a bit lighter, a bit stronger and cost a bit less. And you never have to worry about the locking mechanism breaking.
*SUP Paddle Length Tips
For flat water paddling: 8-10" taller than your height
When surfing or whitewater river running: 4-8"taller than your height