- All our carbon wing blades are 100% carbon fiber, made by hand lay-up molding.
- The paddle blade‘s edge is reinforced with carbon fiber filament, which is more resistant to collisions. And it will not swell under the sun.
- The asymmetrical shape and groove design can enhance the water retention capacity.
- The ferrule allows you to make the blades feathered or unfeathered. Feathered blades are blades that are not parallel to each other, but rather at an angle (generally 30° or 45°). This makes the blades more efficient as they cut through the wind, but it also makes them trickier for beginners. A good thing to know is that feathered blades are not recommended if you have joint problems or pain in your wrists, because it puts extra strain on your control hand.
- A spoon blade has more power but is trickier for beginners, because it will flutter if your technique is not perfect. If you are a beginner, the only reason to choose a spoon blade would be because you are determined to perfecting your kayaking strokes and are willing to suffer in the process.
- High-Angle Blade is great for speed and competition.
- Normally ship out within 7 days after receiving your payment.
- Please kindly note that all the sizes indicated are manual measured, there may be 5MM more or less. If you prefer highly of the exactness, please kindly consider it before ordering. Thanks for your kind understanding.
- Pls kindly unpack the package and check the paddles in front of the forwarder, pls do not accept the package, not to sign the bill if there is any damage on the paddles, thanks, or we will be not responsible for the damaged paddles, hoping that you may understand it, thanks.
- All importing fees caused (Tax, duties, etc.) will be at buyer's cost. To help you receive the products without any fees, we will help declare low value to save or avoid the fees. But pls kindly note that we will not be responsible for any import fees if caused. Thanks for your kindly understanding.