ZJ Wooden Dragon Boat Paddle With Fiberglass Reinforcement IDBF Approved (WDP)
|Z&J SPORT||Dragon Boat Paddle (WDP)|
|Weight||approx 700g (24.7oz)|
|Shaft||Bottom part is oval.|
|Note||Leave us detail graphic.|
- The wooden paddle is made of walnut, autumn wood, white pine.
- There is a layer of fiberglass on the paddle blade as reinforcement, which is much stronger and durable than other normal wooden paddle
- As all the wooden paddles are completely handmade, it will take roughly 2 weeks to finish the wooden paddle, pls kindly consider it before order the wooden paddle, thanks.
1. Normally order for basic paddles and accessories will be shipped within 1 week, for customized paddles will be shipped within 1 - 2 weeks upon receipt of the payment.
2. Please kindly note that all the sizes indicated are manual measured, there may be 5 mm more or less. If you prefer highly of the exactness, please kindly consider it before ordering.
3. All importing fees caused (tax, duties, etc.) will be at buyer’s cost. Please kindly note that we will not be responsible for any import fees if caused.
Thanks for your kindly understanding!
❓how to choose
Do a sitting test:
Sit on a flat surface and stand your paddle up next to you, blade down. If you can reach up and grab the handle, this might be a good paddle length for you.
Do a standing test:
Stand on a flat surface and stand your paddle up next to you, blade down. If you can fit at least three fingers between the handle and your armpit, this might be a good paddle length for you.
Do a real test:
To truly find the right paddle, you have to add water! With that in mind, the easiest way to determine your ideal paddle size is to use paddles of different lengths for a few minutes at a time during practice. Simply swap paddles with your teammates and see what length works best for you.