- How to choose
ZJ's seakayak paddle is mainly designed for relaxing and touring, it is the best choice for you to discover the beauty of the nature.
We offer 4 kinds of blades, which are dynamic blade (SK-I/SK-II) and relaxed blade (SK-III/SK-T). The ultra-stiff carbon blade saves weight and offers high performance. The asymmetrical blade tip is relatively narrow and shorter shape, the tilted angle makes the pressure on the blade surface area is more uniform when the paddle blade entering into the water.
Also, you could choose straight shaft or cranked shaft (except the SK-III). The cranked shaft with oval grip section that allows hands at a more comfortable angle during the power portion of a stroke, which minimizes discomfort and fatigue in your paddling. While the straight oval shaft is made of 100% Toray carbon fiber filament by dry winding, which is designed according to the paddle's force condition to give full play to the strength of the carbon fiber.
The shaft is equipped with hard anodizing anti-corrosion aluminum alloy clamp, it helps easily adjust the blade degree and paddle length (within 10cm length extend), which will bring you a better paddling experience.
Start a spiritual journey with ZJ's seakayak paddle!
1. The blade is 100% carbon fiber, made by hand lay-up molding.
2. The paddle blade's edge is reinforced with carbon fiber filament, which is more resistant to collisions.
3. The asymmetrical blade tip is relatively narrow and shorter shape, the tilted angle makes the pressure on the blade surface area is more uniform when the paddle blade entering into the water.
4. The ultra-stiff carbon blade saves weight and offers high performance.
5. With aluminum ferrule (10 cm extend), which is much stronger and durable than normal plastic adjuster.
6. The ferrule allows you to make the blades feathered or unfeathered. Feathered blades are blades that are not parallel to each other, but rather at an angle (generally 30° or 45°). This makes the blades more efficient as they cut through the wind, but it also makes them trickier for beginners. A good thing to know is that feathered blades are not recommended if you have joint problems or pain in your wrists, because it puts extra strain on your control hand.
7. Low-Angle Blade is better for relaxed, recreational or touring kayaking.
8. Bent shaft has a "kinked" section that allows hands at a more comfortable angle during the power portion of a stroke, which minimizes discomfort and fatigue in your joints.
9. Free Black Bag for each paddle. 128 cm paddle bag with compartment and foam provides sufficient protection for your 2-piece paddle, which is convenient for storage and carrying.
4 Types of Shafts
OVAL Carbon Shaft, 10cm Length Extend
Straight(Stiff): 100% Carbon, the stiffest shaft
Straight(Medium): 100% Carbon, the medium flexible shaft
Straight(Hybrid): 100% Carbon, the most flexible shaft
200-210cm, 205-215cm, 210-220cm, 215-225cm, 220-230cm
Plastic, Aluminum alloy
1. Normally ship out within 7 days after receiving your payment.
2. Please kindly note that all the sizes indicated are manual measured, there may be 5 MM more or less. If you prefer highly of the exactness, please kindly consider it before ordering. Thanks for your kind understanding.
3. Pls kindly unpack the package and check the paddles in front of the forwarder, pls do not accept the package, not to sign the bill if there is any damage on the paddles, thanks, or we will be not responsible for the damaged paddles, hoping that you may understand it, thanks.
4. All importing fees caused (Tax, duties, etc.) will be at buyer's cost. Pls kindly note that we will not be responsible for any import fees if caused. Thanks for your kindly understanding.
Content for tab 5...