- How to choose
Want to have a better experience in the whitewater Use ZJ's paddle!
The optimum sized blade help provide the right amount of power, so that you will not be too tired during paddling, and it is suitable for most paddlers. The solid fancy fiberglass blade has extremely high impact strength and good durability. Also, the patterned blades could help improve your safety. And the economical price is very suitable for beginners, training and renting.
The cranked shaft with oval grip section that allows hands at a more comfortable angle during the power portion of a stroke, which minimizes discomfort and fatigue in your joints. The corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy adjuster is used to connect the two paddle parts (not for length extend), making it easier to shipping, store and trip with.
ZJ's goal is bringing you a better whitewater paddle at a reasonable price. Don't hesitate too long-ZJ Paddle is the optimal choice for paddlers!
1. The solid fancy fiberglass blade has extremely high impact resistance.
2. The marked graphics guarantee your safety to a greater extent. And the economical price is very suitable for beginners.
3. Prepreg Carbon Fiber Cranked Shaft.
4. ZJ's Whitewater Paddles are designed for extreme white water and river running.
5. The bend in the shaft creates a stable leverage point during paddling which increases comfort and stability.
6. The large blade area produces the power to catch the waves, which is popular among paddlers.
7. The hard anodizing anti-corrosion aluminum alloy clamp is used to connect the 2-pieces paddles instead of length extend, paddle in 2 parts is much easier to take and trip with.
8. FREE black bag for the paddle.
S(20*48cm), L(20*48 cm)
R112B, R109O, R154G, R101C, R102G
196cm, 197cm, 198cm, 199cm, 200cm, 201cm, 202cm
1.Pls kindly note the middle connection carbon tube is only for connection function, NOT for length extend.
2.If the Graphic is not listed on the selection listing, please kindly choose “Other” to submit the order and leave us a message in the ORDER NOTE (Graphic code).
3. Normally ship out within 7 days after receiving your payment.
4. Please kindly note that all the sizes indicated are manual measured, there may be 5 MM more or less. If you prefer highly of the exactness, please kindly consider it before ordering. Thanks for your kind understanding.
5. Pls kindly unpack the package and check the items in front of the forwarder, pls do not accept the package, not to sign the bill if there is any damage on the items, thanks, or we will be not responsible for the damaged items, hoping that you may understand it, thanks.
6. All importing fees caused (Tax, duties, etc.) will be at buyer's cost. Pls kindly note that we will not be responsible for any import fees if caused. Thanks for your kindly understanding.
Content for tab 5...
A whitewater paddle needs to be strong, durable and performance oriented.
Most smaller stature paddlers will select midsize or smaller blade shapes, depending on fitness level and application as to not become worn out or injured. Larger Stature paddlers may want a midsize or full blade. Larger blades work?more but provide more power and stability, are often used by creek boaters. Most river runners select to midsize blades to maximize efficiency.
Aluminum: Heavy, Hard on your hands, flexible, Lower Price Point
Fiberglass: Low Swing Weight, Rigid, Moderate/High Price Point
Carbon Fiber: Lowest Swing Weight, Most Rigid, High Price Point
When selecting the proper length for your paddle you need to take many things into consideration:
a. Paddler Height b. Boat Width c. Paddling Style
ZJ Whitewater Paddle Sizing Chart
4’8”-5’2” (142-157 cm)
5’2”-5’8” (157-173 cm)
5’8”-6’ (173-183 cm)
6’-6’3” (183-191 cm)
6’3” and Taller
##Paddling style as it applies to length in whitewater is more about the cadence your prefer to paddle. In the more dynamic environments like the river or the surf some folks prefer to use a shorter paddle that will be better suited for a higher stroke rate, thus keeping the blades in the water for more time giving you even more control.
* Straight Shaft vs Bent Shaft
This decision is based entirely in the realm of ergonomics and good technique. In our opinion there is no performance advantage gained when using a bent shaft paddle. The Bent shaft acts to help you keep your wrist inline throughout the various strokes. For paddlers who spend a lot of time in their boat this is definitely a worthwhile investment to protect the wrists.