Features of Whitewater Paddles （Fiberglass）
- ZJ whitewater paddles are designed for extreme white water and river running.
- Prepreg carbon fiber shaft.
- Fiberglass blade is made by hand lay-up process, with PMI foam core and epoxy resin. The solid fiberglass blade has extremely high impact resistance.
- The marked colors guarantee your safety to a greater extent.
- S blade: can help capture the forward stroke, providing more buoyancy and control.
- L blade: for skill paddling, providing faster response and responsive steering.
- The middle connection carbon tube and aluminum alloy clamp is only for connection function, instead of length extend. Easy to carry.
- Free black bag for the paddle.